Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Enterprise!

So we got the robot arm and started assembling it in the neutrino hall. The thing that looks like a huge pop-can is the detector that we will throw the arm into eventually. So while we are working away on the Robot arm I need to go for a pee. At the local facilities I found what looks like what would happen in a transporter mailfunction beaming the captain's chair from the enterprise onto a common toilet:


"We can't push 'er any 'arder or she'll blow capt'n!"

I don't have a picture of dinner, but dinner was a Japanese style gollum fish. Jucy sweet, but hard to eat with chop sticks. I was tempted to squat on the floor and eat there singing how much i liked my fish. After seeing the stares Dave got for blowing his nose in a resturant, I determined that I should not push the Gaijin-license too far. and had some b33r instead.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous19:53

    I love the look of that toilet. I'm seeing what seems to be 4 buttons and a knob, any idea what they all do?

    Up to 22 with my druid, and discovered the wonder which is the auction house.

    I've bookmarked your blog so I can follow your adventures in Japan.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22:24

    So which knob do you use to contact your 'number 1' and 'number 2' officers?

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. The buttons to call number one and number two are clearly labeled here ( in English and Japanese)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What type of Masauge settings does it have? I think i would be worried with a toilet pluged into the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to disappoint you Shawn, but no massage, but we do have heated seats.

    ReplyDelete