Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tripping to Europe

Well I get to spend most of the summer this year working at CERN in Geneva. I arrived last week Wednesday after a relaxing 20hrs on various planes and in various airports. In the meantime I have not only found an office and a computer to write this message from, I have also moved into a small appartment in the village of St Genis-Pouilly, France. I have started stalking up on wine, cheese and beer, and have even managed to successfully feed myslef breakfast this morning. It lacked pancakes, I will have to get some pancake mix on the way home today.

Aside from working I am also planning to go visit my sister in Hamburg (Last week of May) and my friends Aleks and Caroline in London (First few days of June). I am going to try out some three way combination between ryanair and easyjet and hope that I will make it to Hamburg, London and back in one piece :)

Now I think it is about time for a coffee break.

No comments:

Post a Comment