Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Bit of Gaming

Xfire seems to have lost track of how much gaming I did today. It was one of the more gaming oriented days in my life, so here is what I did:
  1. PB&Jam + coffee for breakfast
  2. Started Halflife and made it though Ravenholm
  3. Intermission for lunch and soccer:
    1. Installed Lost Coast and Codename Gordon
    2. Made Coldcut Sub
    3. Watched Argentina pwn the Ivory Coast
  4. Beat Lost Coast
  5. Beat Codename Gordon
  6. Played Dawn of War to the last mission, and too a break to make some burgers for supper
Made possible my the letters B, A, W, L and S.

1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing you online that day, I though you started up dawn of war and then went out. Couldn't figure out how anyone could play that long. But is BAWLS was involved that explains everything.

    When I went diving last week. I had to get up at 4:30 in the morning after going to bed at 1. I spent all day diving, came home ready to instantly pass out. But, after a bottle of Bawls I was up and awake for another 8 hours.

    ReplyDelete