Monday, June 12, 2006

Breakfast at The Monkey Tree.

Last weekend I head breakfast at The Monkey Tree after playing racquetball for the first time ever. That is a fun sport. We also played some Tennis on a table as well as on a court ... after three hours of that I did not feel like going all to far, so I chose the closest pub of interest which turned out to be a 10 minute walk from my place.

Sadly I the only breakfast food they serve is the old combo of bacon, sausage, hash browns and eggs. There was one small and one large entree thus I had the large entree.

Lastly the cutest girl in there was busing the tables, and seemed to be scared about talking to me. I can understand this since I had not taken the time to get a shower or slip into some more socially acceptable clothes, so I must have looked like some horrible, smelly slob ... I should give her credit for delivering coffee to me whenever I ran out actually ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous20:03

    Hey Frank, a nice business card comes very handy in such occasions! You are a computer gig, you can design a good one!

    Mystery Man

    P.S. Anybody has figured who I am?
    P.P.S. Clue: How was your stay in Vancouver? Are you back to Victoria yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well are any of those guesses from before close?

    ReplyDelete