Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Smugglers Cove

While I had intended to make another breakfast post out of this, the Smugglers Cove pub is not a breakfast pub. It still gets a honorable mention for it's nice pub atmosphere, excellent fish and chips, and close location to UVic. A beautiful pub for lunch or just a few beers.


In other news, I dropped by the bank again to chat up the totally tantalizing teller but was thwarted by her absence. I guess it's time to move on to the cutie at the dive shop ;)

4 comments:

  1. I remember seeing dive shop girl. Definatly easy on the eyes. Plus ive heard that divers are inherantly more intersing and fun to be around than regualr people.

    With the exception of anyone how lives at or has ever lived at SJC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Shawn on both accounts. So Frank...Any luck yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked her out for a dive, she is in Vancouver this weekend, so we'll either go on Monday or next weekend.

    ReplyDelete