Sunday, May 01, 2005

Udon Noodles

I made some Udon noodles for the first time in my life today. They made a tasty dinner considering I could not read the instructions on how to cook them properly. On a hunch I cooked them like I would cook spaghetti, and the turned out all right.
It looks like I will have my first day off since I got here this Tuesday, Rich was good enough to take my shift then so I could maybe run into Tokyo and get myself totally lost. If I make it out of the city alive I will likely have a digital camera, and some cool pictures to put up on the blog. If you don't hear from me too soon I probably found an arcade and won't leave until I can own at all those games I never played, nor have any idea how to play ... like DDR

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous23:14

    Frank in Tokyo! You filthy, dirty whore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you're just jealous!

    ReplyDelete