Wednesday, September 07, 2005

1337 n3kk1|) 5k1||5

My new motherboard arrived today, so I am looking forward to getting nekkid this afternoon and performing some high level surgery on ym beloved computer. Whee, I'm so happy!

And afterwards: Cyberpunk (in case you are not versed in nerdom: Cyberpunk is a scifi roleplaying game, a little more obscure then Dungeons & Dragons, but the same thing to a first approximation).

On less geeky news, UBC finally got a Timmies on Campus! God it's good to have some good coffee on campus.

10 comments:

  1. Frank, you work on your computer naked?!?

    By the way, that's the second time you've mentioned the new Tim Hortons. I think you're excited about that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly as excited as i am about working on my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think, you could work on your computer and have Tim Horton's AT THE SAME TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooha, I think that is too much joy for one person to take! I think I would die of terminal happiness :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frank, are you ever going to post again? Are you still alive?!?!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous03:41

    You lack 1337 blogging skills. Get updating.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  7. True true ... i also lack thesis wrting skills :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous21:03

    Then get off your ass in gear. Write your thesis. Become a mad scientist. Take over the world. And gimme Australia.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take Otisville.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I have two, please?

    ReplyDelete