Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Roll The Dice To See If I Am Getting Drunk!

So if you are reading this you likely got an email from me quite recently mourning my passing. Just in case you didn't realize I'm not dead yet, I just moved to Victoria :P

So responding to my email Parie asks "Are there any girls there?" Well, most girls around I believe are students at UVic or have recently graduated from there. Furthermore I would like to say that they are either in a probably are in a serious relationship or very flirtatious. Don't believe me, well let me tell you about my first day shopping for some essentials to get moved in here:

On my way to school I stop by the bank where I spot one of the hottest ... err i mean most beautiful girls I have had the pleasure of observing with my own two eyes working at one of the tellers there. The first thought through my mind is ... yeah the old guy in front of me will probably get to talk to her and I will have to work with the Asian guy next to her (nothing against Asian guys, but ... well I am sure any guy of any ethnicity gets my point). By a rare stroke of luck I actually get to talk to her though! At this point my brain grind to a halt with something like "omgwtf do I do" being the last thing shooting though my head. So while I am stuttering trying to get a form out of my backpack she politely asks me how I be doing. My first thought being something like "really nervous but OK ... I'd be doing way better if I could take you out for lunch later." But that just seemed way to cheesy and bold for a little nerd like me, so I just stammer "OK I guess". At which point she says "Wrong answer" ... my brain just gave a little halt there and I went though the motions of getting my direct pay transfer form filled out. I walk out the door and my brain clocks back into reality with a resounding WTF. So any/all of you girls out there tell me what the right answer would have been? Got any good guesses? I have not quite figured it out yet ... but hey there is girl count number 1.


That was probably the best of the stories I have from that day, but I believe I was hit on twice by some pretty girls on my way though the Victoria shopping areas ... that day! I have not flirted with that many girls in a year, let alone a day.

To surmise, by empirical evidence I would say I have data to support that there are girls in Victoria at a 68% confidence level level ^_^

8 comments:

  1. Honestly, I have no clue what that girl was on about. I wouldn't even be able to guess what the 'right answer' would have been...however, I would guess she was *probably* either flirting or just trying to be funny...or both. Or maybe she thought you were cute and was actually nervous too and said something weird for that reason. That sounds like something I would have done.

    And I would not be at all surprised to hear that you have been hit on twice in one day by some very pretty girls. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh heh heh. See Frank? Change of environment and without us fools you get swarmed by beautiful women. There is nothing wrong with saying a woman is hot by the way, I think it rather sweet.

    As for Beautiful Girl No.1. I seriously thought that your "nervous...way better if I could take you out to lunch" line would have gone down well. Maybe cos I like the boldness and downright cheekiness of it. And how dare you?!! A dude of your stature a "little nerd"??! Awww. She must be really hot. :P

    As for her cryptic answer, I think we can read it as 1) simply a bona fide "wish you were feeling super" and responded that you were "very well thank you." or 2) she has the hots for you and a)either confidently expressed that she wished you said something different; or b) as your friend Carolyn mentioned: was also nervous and let slip said cryptic answer.

    Either way I think you can try stalking her. Or maybe just ask her out for coffee. If she is confident, she'd like boldness. Yep. My twoonie's worth. Fill us in on Hot Girl quest! And beware hot but mean women!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, how about asking her out for coffee and THEN stalking her? He he. Kidding! I am kidding! Well, kidding about the stalking. Not kidding about the coffee....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm several bloodhound gang songs suddely pop to mind.

    Well sounds like your getting along well. Probably best not to ask me for advice. When it comes to reading women im fairly clueless. I don't even know how i got Geneva to go out with me in the first place, but then agian she is pretty forward so i usualy don't have to decode too many signels. You could always ask her over to watch saturday morning cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So the plan is find a reason to go back to the bank, stalk up to that cute teller and then *bam* ask her out for coffee. I'll report back on any slappage later :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the only way you could get slapped asking for coffee is by taking the Grand Theft Auto approch to hot coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous06:09

    It seems to me that you are being stalked by pretty girls in Victoria! Those couple of times that I was there, there weren't very many hot girls.

    Mystery Man

    If you want to guess who I am, Carolyn and I know eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clues:
    a.) Male.
    b.) Knows Carolyn.
    c.) Reads Carolyns' Blog.
    d.) Lives in or visited BC at some point.

    ... Cross checking with carolyns blog ...

    Possible matches:

    1.) Shoboy (would *likely* post with account)
    2.) davetgra (see above)
    3.) KD

    So My guess is KD ... yay or nay?

    ReplyDelete