Saturday, June 18, 2005

Empire Earth II

So we are currently on the HARP section of the K2K experiment. If tht does not mean anything to you that's ok, you are not missing too much. So for the last few hours i sepnd my time half listening to the speaker half reading about Empire Earth II. I am very impressed with the review of the game. I played the demo, and I got a glimps of what they meant with the long learning curve the article is talking about. I was however very impressed with the game, and the previews and review I have been reading very much motivate me to pick up this sequel to the old RTS gem.
Sadly this means I will likely let my WoW accound run out (o.O), but I am just not playing that game enough to justify spending $15 a month on it.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. i played for 2h last night but that is the only time ive played all month. I think ill get into guild wars. it's FREE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18:17

    LOL. Empire Earth 2 sucks. I tried playing the full version and was greatly disappointed. Its like they tried to merge rise of nations with Empire Earth and during the mix, they added 3 year old spoiled milk. Horribly disappointed.

    I hear ya on WoW. I've been playing almost everyday since we got it back in december and Im thinking Ive had enough. Would try guild wars since I know a few people there, but I wasn't impressed from the demo last night.

    J

    ReplyDelete