Wednesday, June 15, 2005

K2K End Of Run Party

Tonight was the official end of run party for the K2K Collaboration. On Friday and Saturday we have the last Collaboration conference to follow. I had some sushi, talked to lots of friendly fellow physicists, in short: I dined, I dashed, and I consumed lots of beer in the process.
Now I am trying to avoid a hangover for work tomorrow by consuming lots of less-alcoholic liquid and I will have to make up my mind on whether I should play GTA: San Andreas or WoW. Decisions decisions.
Note; I replaced the picture under Kyoto, with one that is hopefully more illuminating on why Kyoto rocks :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh. I see now. Still debating... How's your Urban Woody holding up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le Urban Woodie is did it's job well yesterday. Even though I sould call this more of a rural environment. I am in the bloody sticks here.

    ReplyDelete