Wednesday, June 01, 2005

On Raw Chicken

Now don't look at me funny it was delicious. Of course I forgot my camera to take a picture of the place where we went to eat (stupid me). It was a classical Japaneses grill. One of our Japanese friends took us out for dinner there. He ordered us up some really tasty dishes, one of the best actually was a barbecued chicken with a chunk of really good wassabi. The odd thing was that only an outside layer of the chicken was actually roasted while the inside was raw. It was quite delicious, although I was a bit superstitious about raw meat. Either way I loved the dinner there, too bad I'm all sick now. With that let me go and visit the enterprise.

4 comments:

  1. I'm very wary of raw chicken too. I fine with sushi and with steaks so rare that they hardly qualify as being cooked, but I get freaked out when my chicken isn't fully cooked. Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous00:18

    You're sick now, and you ate raw chicken? I honestly hope you're not surprised at this outcome... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, are you sure it was supposed to be raw? Raw chicken, unlike fish and beef steaks, can be quite dangerous if consumed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous21:46

    Rich H was sick as a dog for days after that very same meal. Don't kill yourself, Frank!

    ReplyDelete