Saturday, June 04, 2005

Pussy Galore

A couple of stray kats have decided to make the KEK dorm their home. Here is a picture of me feeding a friendly little balck and wihte cat:

An here is a picture of a rather timid little red and white cat. It must have just gotten into a fight just when I got here, but seems to be recovering well enough now. Still it won't come close to, in fact once when I tried to give it a little more food where it was eating it attacked me when I got close. Tsk tsk.

After giving those two cats a little breakfast I had some curry for breakfast myself:

Rice for breakfast in not such a bad thing, although I still preferr some pancakes.

2 comments:

  1. Curry....Breakfast.....Can you put maple syrop on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't you put maple syrup on anything?

    ReplyDelete